Canada Visa Assistance
Secure Your Canada Visit Visa from Dubai
Are you looking to visit Canada for business or travel soon? We can assist you in obtaining a Canadian visit visa from Dubai in a fast and efficient manner. With the exception of citizens from visa-exempt countries, anyone wishing to visit Canada temporarily – for tourism, business trips, or family visits – must have a valid visa for six months. Applying for a tourist visa to Canada from Dubai can be difficult, as it requires you to meet certain criteria as per the Canadian immigration department. To make sure your Canada visit visa from Dubai application is successful, you can get help from FlyOn Travel & Tourism L.L.C. in Abu Dhabi. We can assist you in obtaining a Canadian visit visa from Dubai in 24 days through a cost-effective and efficient procedure.
Details of Canada Visit Visa from UAE
Tourists can enter Canada on a visit visa and remain there for up to 6 months. There are two different kinds of tourist visas for Canada: single entrance and multiple admission. A multiple-entry visa allows travellers to enter and exit Canada several times up to the time the visa expires, while a single entrance visa only allows travellers to enter the nation once. Key characteristics of a visitation visa to Canada include:
- Visit visa to Canada can only be used for tourism purposes
- It’s illegal to study and work using this visa
- You can apply for a tourist visa along with your spouse, children, and other dependents
- The time required to process the Canada visit visa is 27 days
Foreign people who are exempt from requesting a visit visa for Canada are nonetheless need to get an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) in order to transit through Canada. American residents who currently have a valid Canada visa are free from this requirement.
Requirements to Apply for Canada Visit Visa from Dubai
The general requirements to apply for a Canada visit visa from Dubai are as follows:
Passport with a validity of at least six months
Emirates ID (for residents
Two passport-size photographs with a white background
Proof of financial stability (to check whether you’re financially stable to
Manage your expenses during your stay in Canada)
Duly filled application form with processing fees
Copy of valid trade license and the passport details of the partners or
Investors (if any), in case your trip is for business purposes.
Complete insurance that covers your trip
Explain the purpose of your stay (tourism, family trip, or business trip)
Application Process of Canada Visit Visa for UAE Residents
If you’re planning to travel to Canada from Dubai, you must secure your Canada visit visa from Dubai. The application process is as follows:
- Apply for a Canada tourist visa by vising Visa Application Center or a Canadian Consulate near your city.
- Provide all the documents requested by the case officer & pay the visa processing fee.
- If you are planning to take your family with you to Canada, make sure to submit their application.
- You may require to provide your biometric information (depending on your country of citizenship)
- Within 10 to 15 days, you can expect a reply from the case officer. You can also track the status of your application by using the reference number mentioned on the fee receipt.
Once the visa application has been approved, you will receive an email granting you a visit visa. You are now prepared to fly. Yet not always the case. In certain circumstances, the authorities may decline to issue the visa because the applicant does not adequately satisfy the eligibility standards or because they have not submitted the properly completed visa application form in accordance with the necessary rules. For this reason, it is usually recommended to get assistance from a qualified Canada travel visa specialist in Dubai. FlyOn Travel & Tourism L.L.C. offers individualised services that can make your visa procedure quick and easy with a staff of knowledgeable visa agents.
- All business visa visitors to Canada unless they are visa-exempt, require a visitor visa to enter the country,
- Business visitors therefore need a temporary resident visa (TRV), or visitor visa, to visit Canada.
- A business visitor visa is different from a Canadian work permit. You are not permitted to work in Canada if you are a business visitor.
- Business visitor visas are intended for short-term business activities such as industry conferences, site visits, or training.
- Unless you are transferred to Canada by your company or are otherwise employed by a Canadian company, you might require a work permit.
- In that situation you must apply for a work permit before you can begin working.
- Your application must be processed by the Canadian visa office, responsible for the country in which you live or are a citizen.
- There is no special visa for business visitors to Canada although the business visitors will have to follow the normal application for a visitor visa, or TRV with an indication stating they are entering Canada for an international business purpose.
- Some business visitors may be visa-exempt, if they belong to visa-exempt countries. Thus the individual may need an electronic travel authorization (eTA), if they arrive in Canada by air.
- Business visitors are permitted to bring family members along with them to Canada, regardless each family member completes their own visitor visa application
- However, you can legally stay in Canada as long as your visitor visa is valid.
- One has to show a proof of the business activity on the Canada port of entry.