SCHENGEN VISA ASSISTANCE
Schengen Visa Assistance
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland are among the 26 nations that make up the Schengen region.
You must apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa if you want to go to the Schengen Area. You will be permitted to enter once (single entry) or more than once (multiple entries), depending on the kind of your visa, and get a stay of no more than three months.
Your Schengen visa will take between 10 to 15 working days to process.
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Return air tickets
- The visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size colour photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up)
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Marriage Certificate - If the passport carries the maiden name
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed
- Salary Slip, etc.
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
- Certificate of registration of the company
- Covering letter on letter head
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
WHY CHOOSE FlyOn?
Express visa service
Get your visa in 1-2 days with our express visa service. Only with FlyOn
FlyOn has cheap tickets to your home country or even for visa change
24/7 customer support for most of our visa change services